2-Hour Chattanooga Walking Food Tour
Chatt Taste Food Tours, LLC showcases the transformation of dining and local businesses in Downtown Chattanooga through guided food tours. Guests select from the 3 available Food Tour Options: West Village (our Signature Tour), Electric Bike Lunch Tour, and the recently launched Art & Southern Cuisine. Each tour comes equip with transportation and a Chattanooga Ambassador. Visit 3-4 restaurant locations effortlessly for the same amount of time and money as a conventional dining experience. With the surge of available eateries, Chatt Taste has dubbed this era as "Chattanooga's Culinary Renaissance".
Our highly trained tour representative will meet you at the Peet's Coffee and guide you through Chattanooga's Beautiful West Village. This popular area boasts a multitude of fine dining options including Spanish Tapas, Italian Cuisine, Mexican, and French - Inspired Restaurants. On the tour, guests will sample signature dishes from each. This tour also includes an optional wine pairing in the price.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Return Details: Old Gilman Grill, 216 W 8th St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
- Dinner - Guests will visit 3-4 locations. This food tour allows chefs to curate an individual experience for each guest. Please share any dietary preferences or allergies with us at [email protected]
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities