Hudson River Sightseeing Cruise from Albany
Climb aboard the ‘Dutch Apple II’ for a 90-minute ride along the Hudson River. A Hudson River Narration is given along the way, sharing historical anecdotes and recalling interesting facts about the history of Albany and surrounding area. Bring binoculars to spot eagles or just sit back and enjoy the views of the lush nature and historic houses that line the riverbanks. Boarding begins 30 mins prior to departure. Cruises depart on time - don't miss the boat!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: USS Slater DE-766, Broadway and Quay Street, Albany, NY 12202-1002
Pass by on Hudson River (located in same parking lot as Dutch Apple Cruises)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Fully narrated 90-minute sightseeing tour
- Narrated by a Hudson River historian
- Food & drinks available for purchase (cash & credit accepted)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Binoculars are recommended for eagle sightings
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. Full bar and snack bar available on board. Cash & Credit accepted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor