Paddle board or kayak with Bunny & Pups in Paradise
You get to learn a new sport or enjoy one you already know, but with a dog or bunny! Our dogs love paddleboarding with us and new friends. It's a very unique way to enjoy time on the water with man's best friends! If you are traveling with your dog, please feel free to bring them on this tour. We have vests you can borrow if you need one. Even if you and your dog have never paddled before, you will be safe on the water with us.
We'll meet on the shore of Lake Ivanhoe, just north of downtown Orlando for this beginner friendly adventure. You'll meet your furry companions for your journey as well as your guide. Our super stable boards will have you feeling like a pro in no time after your lesson. We have a very innovative way of teaching and after a few minutes when you'll be feeling stable. People rarely fall off unless they want to go for a swim. We'll have one of our dogs or bunnies hop on your board to enjoy the ride. They love paddling with guests as much as we do.
If you are travelling with your dog, you are welcome to bring them! We'll give you a life vest unless you already have one. This is a great opportunity to learn a new activity with your best friend! We love teaching dogs to paddle with their people. Please let us know, in advance, if you're bringing your pup and how much they weigh.
**Please refer to the special instructions under ticket redemption for choosing any other vessel than a paddleboard. You must let us know immediately after booking**
We take lots of pictures and we are happy to share them with you.
Our bunnies are not available on Mondays and Tuesdays. Pups play 7 days!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Orlando specialist!
Product code: C-105290P6
Similar Tours & Activities
Date Night Neon Glow Clear Kayak & Champagne in Orlando
Neon Night Glow Paddleboard or Clear Kayak in Paradise
Clear Kayak/Clear Paddle Board Tour of Silver Springs
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Orlando Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Wild Florida Admission with Optional Lunch
2-Hour Glass Bottom Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Rock Springs (Small-Group)
Wild Florida Drive-Thru Safari and Gator Park Admission