Orlando City Sightseeing Tours
Discover there is more to Orlando than theme parks on a guided sightseeing tour of the city. Take a scenic cruise around the "Chain of Lakes" in Winter Park, then it's off to Disney Springs, home of shopping and dining.... before we finish the tour in the International Drive Region at the ICON 360. This is the full day tour.
For the Discover Orlando 5 hour City Tour, you see the best of Winter Park and Lake Eola. This is a great value option for if you have less time to explore the city. You get free time in Winter Park to stroll the cobblestoned Park Avenue, visit its boutiques, museums, churches or stop for a coffee at the street side cafe. You will also have the full tour of Downtown Orlando including some photo stops. On the Discover Orlando tour the Scenic Boat Cruise is not included.
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown Orlando, Orlando, FL 32801
Drive through the Commerical heart of the City of Orlando.
Pass by the City Hall, the historic Church Street, the Court House, the Sporting Team stadiums and the sparkling waters of Lake Eola.
Stop At: Lake Eola Park, 512 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801-1941
See the jewel in Downtown Orlandos crown - the wonderful Lake Eola Park. On Sundays there is a farmers market here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Scenic Boat Tour, 312 E Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Enjoy a 1 hour long boat tour through the scenic chain of lakes. You will see millionaires homes on the banks of the lakes, as well as hear the story of the history of the area. Also view the Rollins University campus that is located on the banks of the lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Downtown Winter Park, 110 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Free time to walk around the lovely Park Avenue stores, on this little shopping town with history and a lovely town park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Disney Springs, 1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830-8519
Guests have around 2 hours to explore Disney Springs, shops, and restaurants
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Orlando city tour
- Scenic boat cruise is included on Full Day City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local Taxes
- Visit to Winter Park
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Boat Tour
- Food and drinks
- On the Discover Orlando 5 Hour Tour, the Scenic Boat Cruise is not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We follow all local government COVID guidelines. If Orange County sets a mask mandate, this will be actioned. When no mandates are in place, the decision to mask or not will be at the discretion of the guest if vaccinated. We request all unvaccinated guests please when masks onboard tour vehicles.
Average 3.84 out of 5 stars based on 75 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Excellent trip with a well informed driver and guide. Highly recommended small tour taking in downtown Orlando, Winter Park and the lakes/canals plus Disney Springs. Very relaxing and not rushed.
We loved the boat ride
very good tour. billy was exellent
We had a great time on this tour. We saw a lot on the boat ride and the tour bus. Both guides were very informative.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities