Waikiki Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Explore Waikiki’s marine mysteries while diving more than 100 feet underwater in an air-conditioned, eco-friendly, battery-powered submarine! A special added bonus of this tour experience is seeing Waikiki’s beautiful coastline and scenic Diamond Head as guests ride our shuttle boat to the dive site.
Atlantis Submarines Waikiki provides a breathtaking experience as guests see up close colorful marine life, vibrant artificial reefs created from sunken ships, airplane parts and other structures. It’s like scuba diving without getting wet!
Our submarines are quiet and emit no pollutants while exploring the ocean depths, ensuring marine life is left undisturbed.
Our 64-passenger submarine is Atlantis’s flagship submarine, offering comfort, plenty of headroom and large viewing portals to watch nature in action. Join us for the undersea adventure of a lifetime!
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the underwater world without getting wet
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlantis Submarines Waikiki, 252 Paoa Pl, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1957
The Atlantis submarine Hawaii adventure begins with a short (approximately 10 minutes) shuttle ride out to the submarine boarding site. Descending below, your time underwater on the Oahu submarine tour is around 45 minutes. Returning to the world above, your shuttle is waiting to return you to land.
The Oahu submarine tour dive site is home to many Hawaiian fish, coral and turtles. On this truly eye-opening experience, you'll visit sunken ships, airplanes and other artificial reefs. The submarine has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating.
If you haven't taken a trip to the bottom of the ocean before, the Atlantis Submarine Oahu Adventure is a "must do" for the whole family during your visit to Hawaii.
Check out the world's largest hi-tech 64-passenger submarine offers an enhanced amount of personal space and large viewports only available to Premium Tour passengers.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Submarine dive
- Complete live professional narration in English
- Pre-recorded audio available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
- Shuttle boat to submarine dive site
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Children must be minimum 36 inches in height to ride the submarine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to updated Coast Guard requirements, all guests and crew must wear masks while in enclosed spaces aboard all our vessels which include Atlantis Submarines. Atlantis Adventures will no longer require guests to show proof of vaccinations or negative Covid-19 tests at the time of check-in.
Average 4.40 out of 5 stars based on 280 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities