Friday Night Waikiki Fireworks Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the spectacular FRIDAY NIGHT FIREWORKS show along the beautiful coastline of Waikiki while we get up close and personal with the explosiveness and the brilliant colors of our Friday night fireworks show it's an awesome view that you will not soon forget. Bring your special person or Start your weekend party with a bang. …only once a week…don’t miss it!
Join us aboard for the best view, drinks, music and experience for this spectacle in Waikiki!
*Limited availability for reservations so make sure you book today.
- Ride & Relax
- Family Friendly
- Premium Sound System
- Experienced & Certified Crew
- Cocktails, Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks available on our Cash Bar
- 2 Hour Adventure (6:00pm - 8:00pm)
NOTE: Please note that we are using two catamarans for this tour. We have the Wahine Koa (65 ft power catamaran) which can cater up to 140 passengers and the Kealoha (55 ft power catamaran) which can cater up to 60 passengers.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Honolulu Waterfront, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor is Oahu's largest yacht harbor.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Diamond Head is visible as we sail around Waikiki observing the fireworks show.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 06:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks available on our Cash Bar
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities