Arrive Nassau and be welcomed by Luxton Ace staff. Your driver would await your arrival at Sir Lynden Pindling Airport, Jet Aviation, Odyssey, Cruise ship arrival or any other private FBO. At the arrival the Lead passenger name will be displayed on a sign. The driver will escort you to the car or if it is raining, will drive up to the curb to pick you up.The rep will ask for your voucher. Upon arriving to the hotel, your departure card/time will be given to you.
As you exit the customs area on the lower floor, Our representative will be waiting on the outside of the arrivals section. The rep will have a sign with the name of the lead person. Depending on the availability of parking, you will be escorted just across the street to your vehicle. If it is raining, the driver will bring the vehicle to you up to the curb. Our services are to all hotels within the City of Nassau. You will be transported in a Private Air Conditioned Vehicle. The driver will leave you with a departure card with the date and time of departure pick up and our contacts in case of any changes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 50 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details:Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Hotel pickup and Dropoff
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase, Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum of 5 passengers with 5 luggage or 6 passengers with 3 luggage
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We were searching for a reliable round trip airport transportation service to the Bahamas and AJ was nothing short of spectacular. Arrived early for both pickups to and from the airport and was extremely knowledge about the island, where to eat (ie. Poop Deck) . It you are looking for a great transportation option around the island, I would undoubtedly recommend this service!
We missed our reservation due to airlines. Still picked us up the next day with a smile! Would recommend this service all day long.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities