Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour
Escape the Casino’s and venture off on your Self-Guided Electric Bike tour with friends and family at your own pace. Cruise through the stunning hills and the spectacular breathtaking views of the Sandstone rock formations at Red Rock Canyon National Park.
E-biking at Red Red Canyon is the BEST way to see the most fascinating landscape with an array of geology in contrast to the Las Vegas strip.
Our E-bikes will allow you to glide along the beautiful slopes, up to 4800 feet, on the one-way scenic loop, with minimal effort, just pedal, and the electric bike will do the work for you.
This self-guided tour is a complete and affordable experience.
Everything is provided from bottled water, snack, gear, and transportation from and to all the Las Vegas hotels. We take care of all the logistics.
Your E-bike ride will start at the entrance of the Canyon after we set you up and train you on the E-bikes, with all the necessary gear, and a complete full Route briefing and security guidelines.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Your self-guided tour will begin with hotel pickup and transfer to the starting point in the Las Vegas neighborhood of Summerlin. You'll be provided with all the necessary equipment such as a helmet, bottles of water and an electric bike.
Stop At: Pine Creek Canyon Trail, Las Vegas, NV
Stop At: Turtlehead Peak Trail, Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, NV
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- All necessary equipment
- Bottles water and Snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pine Creek Canyon Trail
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Riders between the age of 14 and 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Riders under 14 years old are not accepted
- All participants must signed a waiver
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Minimum height is 5-feet (152cm)
- Maximum weight is 265lbs (120kg or 19st.) due to the battery capacity and available power
- Pregnant woman will not be accepted due to risk of falling
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Masks required for guests & employees during transportation
- Social Distancing in effect during training
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 29 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-60124P1
Similar Tours & Activities