Zephyr Cove Helicopter Tour
Weight limits apply: Maximum per-passenger weight is 250lbs. Maximum weight of all passengers combined must not exceed 500lbs.
Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
This tour encompasses the entire south shore of Lake Tahoe, starting with a trip up the east shore into Nevada. Witness the beautiful indigo blue waters and teal shorelines as you fly to Zephyr Cove. After circling Zephyr Cove, the tour heads west along the south shoreline past Fallen Leaf Lake and Cascade Lake to Emerald Bay.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Tahoe, CA
Departing the Lake Tahoe Airport, you'll head to the south shore of breathtaking Lake Tahoe, then west along the shoreline to take in the stunning views of this iconic alpine lake. As you fly over the south shore's most popular beaches, take in the unique perspective of the surrounding lakes-- Fallen Leaf Lake and Cascade Lake. After exploring Emerald Bay, the flight returns along the south shoreline on your way to Zephyr Cove, in Stateline Nevada, a favorite beach destination in summer time. The tour then returns to the Lake Tahoe Airport.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Helicopter tour of Emerald Bay, South Lake Tahoe, and Zephyr Cove
- Noise reducing headsets
- Live commentary on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Maximum weight per person of 250 pounds (113kg) is strictly enforced
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight of 500lbs is strictly enforced
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities