Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour of Lake Tahoe
Weight limits apply: Maximum per-passenger weight is 250lbs. Maximum weight of all passengers combined must not exceed 500lbs.
Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
Showcasing beautiful Fallen Leaf lake, Cascade Lake, Taylor Creek, and Pope Beach, this tour heads to breathtaking Emerald Bay. Surrounded by granite cathedrals and fed by Eagle falls, the lake's only true bay is named for its emerald green waters.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Emerald Bay State Park, Hwy 89 at Emerald Bay The park is located 12 miles north of South Lake Tahoe, CA 96145
Head to the Lake Tahoe Airport where parking is free in the upper lot. Enter the terminal building to find our office on the left inside the main lobby. After meeting your pilot, take part in a short safety briefing prior to heading out to the ramp to board your aircraft.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 10 to 12 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Helicopter tour of Emerald Bay
- Noise reducing headsets
- Live commentary on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight is 500lbs per flight and strictly enforced
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 27 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities