Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Sunset Sail Cruise in Key West
Sailing on the Rover is an exciting, traditional sailing experience with a Hint of Piracy! Yes - We have cannons! Come sail on Key West's most photographed ship! The Schooner Jolly II Rover is the only squared rigged, topsail schooner in the Historic Seaport! It is Key West's famous "Red Sails in the Sunset" Tall Ship! There is no band playing or loud music. We go sailing! Plenty of room to get up and mingle with other guests. Help raise the sails! Steer the ship! Shoot the cannons! Or just sit back and relax!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schooner Jolly II Rover, 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
You will take in a memorable sail of Key West's most famous sights - the Historic Seaport of Key West - cruise into Man O War Harbor - sail by Christmas Tree Island - the mansions on Sunset Key - see Mallory Square from the water - the Navy Mole and the Civl War Fort Zachary Taylor - cruise by the State Park and sail out into the open Atlantic to observe each days unique sunset!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Sunset Sail
- Coolers of ice with cups and bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There is no wheelchair ramp but we will do out best to accommodate wheelchair passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Packaged snacks are provided.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 41 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Key West specialist!
Product code: C-103151P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter (up to 41 passengers)
Key West Schooner Backcountry Eco-Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Original Island Jet Ski Tour
Private Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter