Parasailing Adventure at the Hilton Head Island
Enjoy the beautiful views of Daufuskie Island, Calibogue Sound, Harbour Town Lighthouse, Harbour Town Yacht Basin, South Beach Marina, and all the other breathtaking views the Lowcountry has to offer. Don’t forget to keep your eyes open for Hilton Head Island’s famous bottlenose dolphins.
Flyers get to take off and land on the flight deck of our 31′ Ocean Pro parasail boat powered by a diesel Volvo Penta engine. Tandem and triple flights are available based on weather conditions. Flyers also have the option to stay dry or get wet – will you make a splash? Time on board is approximately one hour and 30 minutes with a full boat of 12 passengers. Each flight lasts between 8-10 minutes.
Experience Hilton Head Island's top rated water adventure! Soar over Hilton Head Island to get a birds eye view of the low country. This activity takes place in the Calibogue Sound, from here you will see the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Daufuskie Island, Hilton Head Island, and much more. You will parasail in pairs of 2 or 3 depending on the weight of the passengers and the conditions. You take off and land on the back our custom parasail boat with option to get wet or stay completely dry during your 8-10 minute flight. During this trip look out for wildlife, such as the famous bottle nose dolphin. To parasail you must be 6 years or older. Come parasail Hilton Head with Island Head!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Equipment is Provided
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities