Twilight Ghost Tour
NOTE: We limit the number of people on each tour; because of this, this tours tends to sell out quickly. This tour offers an evening view of the most haunted neighborhood in the city of Denver. Historic Haunted Mansions, Scandals from the past, and History, are the main themes of this paranormal tour. NOTE: Although we don't go into any of the mansions, because they are all privately owned, you will still have an opportunity to feel and possibly see the presence of paranormal activity. Bring your digital camera or smart phone. We often capture orbs and sometimes even shadow people. Paranormal activity is never guaranteed. Duration: 2 Hours. Distance: 1.7 Mile Walking Tour. The tour meets at 901 Sherman St, on the corner of 9th and Sherman, in front of the lighted, Archer Tower sign. Make sure to go to the Sherman side of the building. Note: Book Early, this tour tends to sell out quickly, during the Halloween Season.. Note: This is a rain or shine event.
Stop At: 100 E 10th Ave, 100 E 10th Ave, Denver, CO 80203, USA
The Crawford Hill Mansion, which stands at over 19,000 square feet, is sure to impress. The former home of the "Queen bee" of Denver high society, Mrs Louise Sneed Hill, ruled the neighborhood with her own brand of Victorian snobbery. As Molly Brown's archenemy, this woman was featured in the movie, "The unsinkable Molly Brown" Her elite bridge club, "The sacred thirty six" was legendary. Beware of the mangled butler that roams to property. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Poets Row, 1035 Sherman St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Wow! what a fantastic location. With its Art Deco architecture, each home on the block was named after a different writer or poet, bringing about a world of charm. From this location you will get a great view of the Colorado State Capitol, as an added bonus
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Colburn Hotel & Apartments, 980 Grant St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
If these walls could talk...this place was the epicenter of Denver's former bohemian period. This former hotel became the playground of the Hollywood elite, as well as eccentric poets, such as Jack Kerouac (famous write of the book and movie, entitled "On the Road", Neil Cassidy, Allen Ginsberg, and James Burroughs. Stories of haunts are often talked about, by former and current employees of the notorious Denver bar, Charlie Brown's, which is located on property. Since 1928 this bar has virtual stayed the same. This is one of the favorite stops for the likes of Bill Murray and Tony Bennett. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 420 E 11th Ave, 420 E 11th Ave, Denver, CO 80203, USA
This is the site of the infamous Patterson Inn. Featured on Jack Osborne's popular television show, "Portals to Hell", this place is documented as one of the most haunted places in Denver. It's Gothic design, hearkens back to an old Medieval castle. As you walk up this local treasure, you may gain the sense that something is amiss. It stands out as not belonging in the neighborhood, because of its daunting size and sandstone exterior. By the way, this is also one the best, and most unique places to stay in Denver. Yes, you can even experience the haunts from a up close and personal vantage point. It was also featured in an episode of The Bachelor", if you are fan of that show. We do not go into this establishment. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 1165 Pennsylvania St, 1165 Pennsylvania St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
The Pennborough is one of the most fascinating places to visit. With two Victorian mansions, who later were joined together, your sure look at it in wonderment. As the former home of the infamous, Dr. Henry Tilden, who created a hospital at this location, many wonder if some of his former patients still remain. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn, 1207 Pennsylvania St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
This beautiful, historic property is a photographers dream. Illuminated lighting, gives this place an ethereal feel. Located in the most haunted neighborhood in Colorado, this place has a story to tell. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: Molly Brown House Museum, 1340 N Pennsylvania St, Denver, Colorado 80203 United States
This historic home, use to belong to the one of the most famous, former residents of Denver, Co. The Molly Brown House is one of the most haunted houses in Denver. Many have seen curtains move in the house, when no one was inside. Others have photographed, full body apparitions, with the use of a cell phone. Titanic survivor, Molly Brown, herself, has been seen roaming the halls of this famous home, from time to time. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pennsylvania Street, Pennsylvania St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
This is the most haunted street in Denver. These historic mansions, act as a facade for restless spirits. Formerly nicknamed as "Millionaire's Row", the former residents don't seem to want to leave. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Marijuana Mansion Denver, 1244 Grant St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Don't let the name fool you. This is the only known marijuana spas in Denver. Although we do not go into this place, we do get to benefit to this known haunts of this location. The exterior is covered in mysterious symbolism's. With its evil carvings on the outside, this place has been known to give the feeling as if someone is watching from the top windows of the old house. Many visitors report feeling discomfort at this location. We will let you be the judge of how this place makes you feel. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: 1128 Grant St, 1128 Grant St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Featured on the Travel Channel's, Ghost Adventures", the Peabody-Whitehead Mansion is known to be the most haunted dwelling in city of Denver. Creepy is an understatement, for this ghostly property. With at least 12 documented spirits inhabiting this house, it has become famous among paranormalist. Get your camera's out, for this is a place that you might capture orbs or shadow people. Most people feel a heavy and dark feeling, while they visit this location. Phones and cameras have been known to malfunction. Note: Although we have had many young adults an small children on this tour, some of the stories are intense, and not intended for those who are sensitive, or perhaps under the age of nine. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 1115 Grant St, 1115 Grant St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
The Sheedy Masion is the largest mansion on the tour. With its ominous presence, this place will blow you away. The former owner, was a great lover of nature, which is reflected on the inside and the outside of the mansion. Beware of the "Lady in red", as she has been known to have been seen gliding up the main staircase. This one you will want to experience. We do not go into this establishment.
Duration: 6 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Many people ask if they may give a tip to our guides. Although, tips are not required, if you feel as though your guide did an excellent job, feel free to give a tip.
- We don’t to go in or have access to the inside of the houses.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is best suited for ages 9 and up; some of the stories are intense.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There are no avaialble restrooms, along the tour route. Please make the necessary provisions, before coming on the tour.
- We do not go into the mansions, as they are all privately owned; however, this does not prevent you from experiencing possible paranormal activity
- This tour will operate, rain, snow, or shine. We do not give refunds or move reservations, due to weather conditions.
- Do not show up to the tour inebriated or under the influence of a substance. You will be asked to leave, and you will not be issued a refund. Please be respectful of the other guests on the tour.
- Some of the sidewalks are uneven. Please be aware of where you’re walking, especially when low lighting conditions exist.
- Only cross the street at protected pedestrian traffic crossings. Never cross in the middle of the street.
- Any photographs that are taken, could be used on social media, or in advertising.
- This tour is rain or shine. We do not do refunds or move reservations, due to rain. Please bring an umbrella, if rain was in the forecast.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 634 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought