Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Private Dallas and JFK Tour with Local Guide
Explore Dallas like never before in 3-hours. If you can’t join a tour group due to your schedule, or you would like to have an exclusive one-on-one private tour with a local, professional guide, this is the best option available. Your guide will create a one-of-a-kind custom tour, just for you. After, you'll discuss in detail what your interests are, and share your favorite landmarks and city sites you would like to visit most.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, 500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202-3521
Your tour starts here! Dallas is a city of international renown and boasts some marvelous landmarks. Guests to Dallas will want to give themselves plenty of time to take in the sights and sounds.
Stop At: John Neely Bryan Cabin, Elm and Market St, Dallas, TX 75201
See the cabin of one of Dallas' first settlers.
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, Main Street and Market Street, Dallas, TX 75202
This simple monument to the slain president was built on a plaza adjacent to the Texas School Book Depository building.
Stop At: Pioneer Plaza, Young and Griffin Streets, Dallas, TX 75202
Home to the largest bronze collection in the world. Guests to Dallas will want to give themselves plenty of time to take in the sights and sounds.
Stop At: Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201-6318
Dallas is indeed a city of international renown and boasts some marvelous landmarks. Guests to Dallas will want to give themselves plenty of time to take in the sights and sounds
Stop At: Thanks-Giving Square, 1627 Pacific Ave Bordered by Bryan Street, Pacific Avenue, and N Ervay Street, Dallas, TX 75201-3601
Thanks-Giving Square is a place that inspires gratitude and honors the great American and world traditions of thanksgiving. This island of serenity in the heart of downtown Dallas contains a landscaped meditation garden with cascading fountains and a chapel open to people of all faiths and traditions.
Stop At: First Baptist Dallas, 1707 San Jacinto St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
First Baptist Dallas is a Southern Baptist megachurch.
Stop At: Klyde Warren Park, 1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75201-2232
Klyde Warren Park is a sprawling urban public park home to dining, shopping and relaxing.
Stop At: McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX
Home to the McKinney Avenue Restaurant District
Stop At: Deep Ellum (Deep Elm), Main Street, Dallas, TX 75226
The lively Deep Ellum entertainment district is known for its vibrant street murals, quirky art galleries and long-time concert venues for indie and blues.
Stop At: Old Red Museum, 100 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202-3502
Dedicated to the cultural, economic, political and social history of Dallas County, this museum is housed in the beautifully Old Red Courthouse.
Stop At: Dallas Arts District, Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
The Arts District is Downtown’s cultural hub, known for the strikingly angular Meyerson Symphony Center, the lavish Winspear Opera House and the Dallas Museum of Art, with its vast collection spanning ancient times to the present. The Nasher Sculpture Center exhibits modern masterpieces in a verdant setting, while the Crow Collection of Asian Art displays religious and secular pieces from diverse eras and cultures.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board by a professional, local guide
- Complimentary transportation to and from most Dallas Hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/SUV
- Parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in ($4-7)
- Lunch (own expense)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year old
- Included hotel pick up from: Downtown, Uptown, Market Center
- Near public transportation
- Hand sanitizer available
- Guides required to wear masks
- Vehicles deep cleaned throughout the day
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call company for time of pick up and availability.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Our tour guide took us all over Dallas at night and gave us a very informative tour. I was impressed with his.knowledge of Dallas’s past. I would recommend this tour to anyone interested in the history of Dallas.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Dallas specialist!
Product code: C-11593P15
Similar Tours & Activities
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket
JFK Assassination and Museum Tour with Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House
Sightseeing Tour of Dallas