Clearwater Encounters with Dolphins Tour
Established in 1999, Encounters With Dolphins has been safely providing guests the opportunity to view dolphins, learn about Clearwater and enjoy the sand and sun on Compass Island and maybe even take a dip on the island! We are a small business founded on the principal of wanting our guests to have the same experiences we would want to have on our own vacation. We’re also proud of the fact that almost all of our staff are either marine biologist, conservationist or experts in marine wildlife. All of us work tirelessly to ensure that all of our customers have an enjoyable and relaxing time with us!
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, Florida 33767
Come join us on a fun filled, narrated sightseeing tour of Clearwater’s harbor. Enjoy a relaxing ride while you learn about our abundant wildlife, and view the area’s dolphins in their natural environment. Every trip stops at Compass Island where you can collect shells, swim, snorkel and the kids can even hunt for treasure!
Excursions depart from the Clearwater Beach Marina multiple times every day. Spend an hour and a half to an hour and forty five minutes with our highly trained crew in the Clearwater Harbor on board our brand new 40 foot Coast Guard inspected excursion boat. For twenty to thirty minutes during your trip, the boat will stop at Compass Island where you will have the opportunity to shell hunt through thousands of shells, swim, snorkel (gear is provided) and enjoy the island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Dolphin Sighting
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 1850 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities