Anchorage Trolley Tour
Hop aboard a red trolley in downtown Anchorage in front of the Visitor Information Center. Trolleys leave every hour, giving you some flexibility in your sightseeing schedule. The trolley covers 15 miles over the course of an hour.
Pass through the city’s historic neighborhoods as your guide points out interesting trivia. Watch seaplanes make splash landings on Lake Hood and Lake Spenard, & travel through Earthquake Park to see the damages caused by one of the most powerful recorded earthquakes in North American history.
You'll also see the historic Alaska Railroad, Westchester Lagoon and maybe even some crossing moose. Your tour ends back at the departure point. Make use of your complimentary coupon book when you explore Anchorage on your own!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Earthquake Park, 4306 W Northern Lights Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99517-1053
See the devastation left by the 1964 earthquake.
Pass By: Alaska Railroad Depot, 411 W 1st Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501-1635
Anchorage's historic Railroad Depot and the original townsite of Anchorage!
Pass By: Westchester Lagoon, 1824 W 15th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501
Wildlife including many bird varieties and even the occasional moose!
Pass By: Lake Spenard, 3498 Lakeshore Dr, Anchorage, AK 99517-2736
See the world's largest float plane base.
Pass By: Lake Hood Harbor, 185 Aircraft Drive, Anchorage, AK 99502
See float planes take off and land!
Pass By: Anchorage City Trolley Tours, 546 W 4th Ave Coner of 4th avenue and F Street in front of the Log Cabin Visitor Center, Anchorage, AK 99501-2212
This is where we pick up and drop off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Coupon book
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Collecting name/phone number of ALL parties
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 281 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities