Richmond Landmark Segway Tour
Select between our 1 or 2-Hour Richmond Landmark Segway tour. An experienced tour guide will train you to ride a Segway PT before leading you on an adventure exploring interesting and notable sites in and around the great city of Richmond, among America’s oldest major cities. There is so much to see and experience on this tour and exploring it on a Segway makes it that much more fun!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: American Civil War Museum- Historic Tredegar, 480 Tredegar St, Richmond, VA 23219-4328
We will not go into this museum, but we will go past it and talk about it! It is a fantastic museum for all interested in learning more about the Civil War
Stop At: Canal Walk, 12th & Canal Sts, Richmond, VA
Where Richmond started! We will ride a bit on the Canal Walk over to Brown's Island on our Landmark Segway tours!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Virginia State Capitol, 1000 Bank St, Richmond, VA 23219-3673
Explore the grounds of the Virginia State Capitol. Here we will talk about George and Martha Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Barbara Johns, and many other Richmond notables!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professionally Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Dress code is casual
- Age: Minimum 14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We had a fantastic time! Our guide Vincent was friendly and knowledgeable of the local history. This was our first experience on a Segway; Vincent gave us a very thorough training on how to navigate the city streets. There are so many tours to choose from; we will definitely to this again.