Admission Ticket: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
This afternoon or evening comedy show in Pigeon Forge is a Tribute Show to Red Skelton, and performed live in the Smoky Mountains. Re-live great memories of the Golden Age of television with Brian Hoffman recreating Red Skelton's more famous jokes and routines.
We have implemented new safety guidelines as per CDC. We sanitize after every show. We have limited our seating to allow more space between people. If you purchase tickets and arrive together, you will be seated together.
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Visit: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, 167 East Wears Valley Road Suite 17, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-4977
'Remembering Red – A Tribute to Red Skelton' is a heartfelt trip down memory lane. Reminisce as Brian Hoffman performs the jokes & routines that made Red Skelton famous. Brian’s expert portrayal of Mr Skelton will have you in stitches as he re-creates some of Red’s most well known characters. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper. Giggle along with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, the two seagulls. Feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader, the hobo who lived in the city dump. A little “Guzzlers Gin,” a couple of pantomimes and the Pledge of Allegiance make this a true tribute to Red Skelton, one of America’s favorite clowns.
As an added bonus, come early and take the time to see the Red Skelton artwork and memorabilia. Also enjoy a half hour pre-show video with music, images of celebrities of the silver screen, automobiles, games and toys from the 50's, 60's, and 70's all to help set the mood for this 80 + minute Tribute to Red Skelton.
This comedy show is a blast from the past and fun for all ages.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
- You will be required to present this voucher along with a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- You may pick up your tickets 30-minutes to one hour prior to performance time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests MAY wear masks if that makes them feel more comfortable, not required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 121 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Pigeon Forge specialist!
Product code: C-7969P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Sights of Smoky Mountains with Lunch Included
Private Wildlife Tour in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Skip the Line: A Salute to Elvis Admission Ticket in Pigeon Forge
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
Soul of Motown at Grand Majestic Theater
Elvis & The Superstars - The Ultimate Tribute Show