Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
This afternoon or evening comedy show in Pigeon Forge is a Tribute Show to Red Skelton, and performed live in the Smoky Mountains. Re-live great memories of the Golden Age of television with Brian Hoffman recreating Red Skelton's more famous jokes and routines.
We have implemented new safety guidelines as per CDC. We sanitize after every show. We have limited our seating to allow more space between people. If you purchase tickets and arrive together, you will be seated together.
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Visit: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, 167 East Wears Valley Road Suite 17, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-4977
'Remembering Red – A Tribute to Red Skelton' is a heartfelt trip down memory lane. Reminisce with Brian Hoffman as he performs the jokes and routines that made Red Skelton famous. Brian’s expert portrayal of Red Skelton will have you in stitches as he re-creates some of Red’s most well known characters. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, the dim-witted country bumpkin. Giggle along with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, the two seagulls. Feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader, the hobo who lived in the city dump. A little “Guzzlers Gin,” a couple of pantomimes and the Pledge of Allegiance make this a true tribute to Red Skelton, one of America’s favorite clowns.
As an added bonus, come early and take the time to see the Red Skelton artwork and memorabilia. Also enjoy a half hour pre-show video with music, images of celebrities of the silver screen, automobiles, games and toys from the 50's, 60's, and 70's all to help set the mood for this 80 + minute Tribute to Red Skelton.
This comedy show is a blast from the past and fun for all ages.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, 167 East Wears Valley Road Suite 17, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-4977
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
- You will be required to present this voucher along with a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- You may pick up your tickets 30-minutes to one hour prior to performance time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests MAY wear masks if that makes them feel more comfortable, not required.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
After watching and enjoying Red Skelton as a kid, I was very excited to see Brian Hoffman's tribute show to Red. He did not disappoint. Hoffman's is the only tribute show to Red licensed by the Skelton estate, and he does a fantastic job. Hoffman's recreation of the many classic Skelton characters is spot on and his show includes many of Red's vaudeville bits and jokes. The performance venue is small so you feel an immediate connection to the Red/Hoffman. And Hoffman's physical resemblance to Red is startling. It is very much like being in the room with Red. The preshow covers a lot of 1950s memorabilia and paintings and movie posters by and about Red. Hoffman is very approachable and enjoys answering questions and chatting with guests.
I would not have thought to go to this show myself, but my parents wanted to go. Come to find out, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend it for everyone.
This show was very entertaining. He kept us laughing all through the show. I would recommend seeing Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton show to anyone who likes to laugh.
Richard and Cece
If you grew up with Red Skelton, then you will enjoy this tribute! Mr. Hoffman takes you back in time and does an amazing job with his tribute of Red Skelton!
Thoroughly enjoyed this show. Brian greeted guests before and after show. Audience was small but he continued with show anyway. He was hilarious. His impersonation of Red was spot on. His tribute to him was very touching. Don't miss this show!
My husband and I both watched Red Skelton as we were growing up. Brian Hoffman brought back many enjoyable memories. We laughed the whole show! This is a wonderful tribute to Red. We also enjoyed the information he gave about Red's life. We highly recommend!
Excellent interpretation of the exceptional Red Skelton. Especially appreciated the vignettes of Red's life and career. Brian Hoffman is top-notch entertainment. If you do nothing else in Pigeon Forge, do this. There were plenty of younger people in the audience who were laughing along with us oldies. Wish it had been longer ...
Funny trip back in time. Brian offers a deeper look at a real entertainer. He also looks and acts like Red. Family entertainment and values. Highly recommended. See RED.God Bless.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-7969P1
Similar Tours & Activities