Come on our chilling ghost tour presented by US Ghost Adventures!
Take a haunted trek on a ghost tour of downtown Phoenix. Visit some of the most famous and haunted locations the city is known for – the famous Hotel San Carlos, the Rosson house, and more. Civilizations have risen and fallen in the Valley of the Sun for 2000 years, and on this tour you’ll hear stories of those that came before, those that followed them, and those who have been unable to eternally part with the city. You’ll learn the secrets of many of Phoenix’s most supernatural sites and discover the oft unheard stories of how they came to be.
Pass By: Hotel San Carlos, 202 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Our tour begins in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. This hotel constructed in 1928 holds a sinister secret. Hear the stories of the lost ghosts that roam the halls of this haunted Inn.
Pass By: St. Mary's Basilica Gift Shop, 231 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
One of Phoenix's most treasured and historic locations is also one of the most haunted. Many report glimpsing headless ghosts glowing in the archway doors. Perhaps you'll spot them too...
Pass By: Rosson House Museum, 139 N 6th St, Heritage Square, Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Constructed in 1895, here stands on of the few remaining Victorian-era homes in Phoenix. A visit to the Rosson house is like traveling back in time. Many volunteers and visitors have reported strange and unexplainable events in the foreboding gothic home.
Pass By: Teeter House, 622 E Adams St, Downtown, Phoenix, Arizona 85004
If you are seeking five-star Japanese cuisine and a potential ghostly encounter, reserve a seat at the famous Nobuo at Teeter House. While it may seem like a simple and unremarkable old bungalow, the history of the Teeter house stretches back over one 120 years and is part of the first modern settlement in the city of Phoenix area.
Pass By: Melindas Alley, Melindas Alley, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
It's been more than 100 years since Melinda died along this alleyway, Locals report that she sill haunts the place of her death. Hear the thrilling tale of Melinda's life and tragic demise.
Pass By: Hanny's, 40 N 1st St, Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Something strange happens in the basement of Hanny's Department store. Visitors often express unease and discomfort peering through chain-link fence and bizarre display at the bottom of the stairs. Join the tour to find out what haunts this historic structure.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Documented accounts of historic hauntings
- Professional and courteous tour guide and story teller
- Intensely researched true stories of city history
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Motorized Transport
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 3.93 out of 5 stars based on 145 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought