Chief's Luau Admission
Attend a luau on Oahu produced by the Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, Chief Sielu. During this 2 to 2.5-hour evening, immerse yourself in the island's culture while interacting up close and personal with the Chief's tribe of warriors and hula dancers. After a lei greeting, enjoy a cocktail and partake in a sumptuous Hawaiian feast that includes pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Watch a Polynesian show and participate in activities like headband weaving, hula lessons, and more.
- Buffet dinner included
- Choice of seating available
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: Chief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
Chief's Luau is excited to announce it has moved to its permanent custom built home at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii! Chief Sielu himself custom designed the new facilities at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii to make the perfect home for Chief's Luau. The new luau grounds feature a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall to tie in the island surroundings.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- If Option Selected: Paradise-Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian feast, 2 beverages
- If option Selected: Royal- flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, Hawaiian feast, 3 beverages, gift
- Entry/Admission - Chief's Luau
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We are located in Oahu, please ensure you are within travel distance to us before booking
- Must have Vaccination card with all fields filled in OR Negative COVID test within 48hrs of luau start for entry
- If vaccinated in the US or US Territories, the vaccination is not valid until 15 DAYS AFTER receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 15 DAYS AFTER receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Must have 1 - VAX Card with all fields filled in. or 2- NEG COVID TEST RESULT taken within 48hrs of luau start. Everyone over 18 MUST have ID. If forgot VAX card, log into travel.hawaii.gov Pull up your trip, all checks must be GREEN. Exemption cant read Neg Test Result. No entry if reqs not met.
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 389 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities