Chief's Luau Admission
Attend a luau on Oahu produced by the Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, Chief Sielu. During this 2 to 2.5-hour evening, immerse yourself in the island's culture while interacting up close and personal with the Chief's tribe of warriors and hula dancers. After a lei greeting, enjoy a cocktail and partake in a sumptuous Hawaiian feast that includes pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Watch a Polynesian show and participate in activities like headband weaving, hula lessons, and more.
- Buffet dinner included
- Choice of seating available
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: Chief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
Chief's Luau is excited to announce it has moved to its permanent custom built home at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii! Chief Sielu himself custom designed the new facilities at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii to make the perfect home for Chief's Luau. The new luau grounds feature a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall to tie in the island surroundings.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Paradise- Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian feast, 2 adult beverages.
- Royal- flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, Hawaiian feast, 3 adult beverages and souvenir gift.
- Entry/Admission - Chief's Luau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 164 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Oahu specialist!
Product code: C-6981CHIEFLUAU
Similar Tours & Activities