ATV Island Tour (Beach Break, Lunch, Free Tropical Drinks & Rum Cake Souvenir)
This 3 hour guided ATV Tour on your very own beautifully maintained 2018 Can-Am Outlander 450 model, takes you to our Island most popular sights and monuments in Grand Vacation Style. Comfortably cruise along our beautiful coastline taking in the sights with the cool Island breeze blowing on your face. Splash around on a beach so beautiful that you can see your toes and sea shells in the sand while looking thru the clear water! Don't be fooled by our competitors that charge "BIG MONEY" for their tours only to give you (1) bottle water and cheap appetizers (What a RIP OFF)! Our guests receive refreshments, Full Lunch and to celebrate after your tour enjoy "Free" Bahama Mamas & Bahama Papas from the local daiquiri bar (The Bahama Mama Factory) located at the cruise port. Now that's outstanding Value!!!!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island
The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory produces bundt rum cakes in several scrumptious flavors, like pina colada, banana, chocolate and plain pound cake. The cakes are marinated in the famous Ole Nassau Rum, distilled in Nassau. Visit the bakery and see up close the cakes being made. Try the free samples of the wide variety of flavors. Pick your favorite flavor and we'll purchase it for you as a souvenir gift and as a small token of our appreciation, gratitude & thanks!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Montagu, Eastern Rd New Providence Island
Enjoy a guided tour of the historically rich and elegant Fort. Take photos of the original Cannon guns used to fight of pirates with the Atlantic Ocean as your back drop. From across the Harbor, see multi million dollar homes of the rich and famous.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
The Queen'S Staircase also known as The 66 steps by locals was carved out of solid limestone rock by slaves between 1793 and 1794. Take photos on this mystical and scenic landmark with green trees and a waterfall as your picture perfect background.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fort Fincastle, Bennet_s Hill, Nassau New Providence Island
Built in 1793 and strategically placed to protect Historic Nassau and its harbor, this fort offers up some of the most spectacular views in Nassau. Take pictures among the cannon guns all while learning all of the rich history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Government House, Blue Hill Road and Duke Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Government House is the official residence of the Queen's representative (The Governor General). This is where King Edward Vlll who abducted the throne of England on the 11th December, 1936 to marry an American divorcee resided when he was appointed as Governor General of The Bahamas in 1940.
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
This fort is actually (3) forts in 1. Built over-looking the harbor of Nassau, this fort was constructed in 1789 by British colonial governor Lord Dunmore after the end of The American Revolutionary war. Built to be used as a battle station, to attack the invading Spaniards.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Junkanoo Beach, West Bay St and Nassau St, Nassau New Providence Island
Splash around in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with water so clear you can see your toes thru it. Have an authentic Bahamian lunch while on the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate 17 Delancy Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
Sample some of the most amazing Rum blends in the Caribbean. Take pictures of this beautifully restored Estate all while learning about how they distill their all so tasty rum selections.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from vacation homes, Air BNB etc.Ports
- port of nassau
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Can-Am Outlander 450 ATV
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Complimentary Bahama Mama or Bahama Papa or Frozen Daiquiri with or without alcohol at the end of the tour at the local Daiquiri Bar at the Cruise Port. Adults 18yrs or older only
- Entry/Admission - Junkanoo Beach
- Entry/Admission - Fort Montagu
- Entry/Admission - Fort Fincastle
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am 450 Outlander 2 passenger model is (2)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 21 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was fantastic! The tour guide (TJ/EJ/AllState) was amazing! He was careful and thorough. He taught us the history of the islands and was considerate to accommodate everyone’s needs. HIGHLY recommend!!!
I booked this excursion kind of last minute. We really wanted to see the pigs and do that excursion while in the Bahamas, but unfortunately due to weather were unable to. So I booked this last minute the night before.
A few minutes after booking I received a text from Samuel saying all the details for our pick up, which was great. It was around 8pm so I was surprised to get the details and that was such a reassurance and very helpful to make sure everything went smoothly for our pickup and scheduling.
The morning of I texted Samuel a couple of last minute questions and got a speedy reply with all the answers.
We were picked up easily from The Royal at Atlantis and our driver Britney was friendly.
When we arrived at the port location to do the paperwork and get ready to go we met Nettie.
We had read lots of positive reviews about Nettie on here before booking the excursion so were very excited to meet her and find out she would be our guide for the day!
It was just our group of 4 in the tour so that made it very nice.
We were then taken over to get the ATVs and it started POURING!!!! Normally in the Bahamas they have passing rain that last 10 minutes or so, but no, this was not that.
We were a bit unsure of what to do and if we should postpone but Nettie said let's give it a few more minutes. After realizing the rain wasn't going to let up, we decided to just do it and get wet.
Nettie was such a good sport about this. She was still excited and full of fun and energy!
We took off and started along to the sites listed in the offering of the excursion. We had to make a few adjustments to the day, we couldn't go to the beach for example, but overall all the sites were still great and we were happy to see them, even if we were soaked.
We had a nice time at the Rum distillery and then had our lunch. Fried chicken and sides and it was delicious!!
We ended the day with the rain stopping a bit.
We all decided that it was our favorite thing we did on the trip and had the best day!
Nettie made it such a fun experience and was a joy to be around.
I absolutely recommend this tour and hope you get Nettie as your guide and a bit less rain!!!
Thanks again guys!
Enjoyed every minute of this tour with our very own tour guide! Nettie from cc scooter was wonderful and funny! Great for teenagers. My seventeen year old son had a blast! Would highly recommend this tour and if you can get Nettie!
when we arrived at the ATV Island tour, Nettie was to be our tour guide. She was great! She went and got us delicious pretzels and water. DON"T EAT Breakfast before you go!! These pretzels were tasty and filling! She took us on the most fun and exciting tour around Nassau! She always made sure we caught up and were with her. She has SO MUCH knowledge about the island. She is kind, funny and enjoyed our joking around. She was patient while we enjoyed the stops she took us on. This is a great tour and you should request Nettie! Thanks again!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Nassau specialist!
Product code: COOL-70706P11
Similar Tours & Activities