Historic Kayak Tour of Napa Valley, Single-one person Kayak
Our beautiful Napa River History Tour provides you with an intimate view of the little known and rich history of the Napa Valley. Traveling with us by kayak we will expose the area from a unique insiders perspective revealing Napa's most provocative secrets.
One person kayak. Beyond its lush natural scenery, Napa Valley also boasts a storied history.
Luckily, you can explore both of these elements with the Napa River History
Kayak Tour. Under the supervision of an experienced guide,
the tour will embark from 680 Main Street, right near downtown Napa.
From there, you and your party will be outfitted with kayaks before taking to the
serene waters of the Napa River for a journey through the past and present of this
unique area. For the following hour-and-a-half to two hours, you will paddle
alongside your guide as they give you a run-down of local lore, including tales
you’re not likely to read about in any guidebook.
You’ll learn about the first settlers to Napa Valley, as well as Napa’s famed wineries and local businesses. Did you know that Napa was established before California was a state? Or that Elvis performed and stayed in Napa? These are just two of the many interesting factoids your guide will offer up during your voyage— historical trivia ranging from the amazing to the bizarre.
• Enjoy Napa Valley, Napa, CA
• Napa, Napa, Napa Valley, California
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Includes: Tour Guide, Kayak, Lifejacket and Paddle.
- No exclusions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure ALL members of your party sign the following waiver prior to arrival
- Life Jackets, Paddles, Kayaks and a Professional Tour Guide are included.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 14 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This tour was a Blast. The tour guide was very entertaining and Funny.
I was afraid it would be boring since it's called the History Tour but
it was extremely interesting. Plus, the river is beautiful and the views
are breathtaking. Lots of cute little critters and wildlife along the river too.
I would go again for sure.