Clear Kayak Tour of Lake Tahoe
Clearly Tahoe specializes in providing unique guided tours in completely transparent kayaks. Join us for an unforgettable adventure as you paddle through the crystal clear waters and explore depths of up to 65 feet below the surface!
Our tours suitable for all ages and skill levels (6+). This is an activity the whole family can enjoy together. This tour will take guests south along the shoreline from Sand Harbor State Park to the famous Bonsai Rock.
There will be complimentary shuttle transportation for this activity. All shuttles are scheduled to depart from our Clearly Tahoe Shop in Incline Village, NV. Guests should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled activity for check in. Address below.
Company policies, age and weight restrictions apply: Guests must be 6 years or older to participate in activity. The total combined weight limit for boats must not exceed 375lbs. Pets are not permitted on this experience.
*Visit us online for full Company Policies*
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
Our Bonsai Rock Tour is our most picturesque tour offering incredible 365 degree views for the entire duration of the experience. Guest on this tour will have the opportunity to paddle along the idyllic Lake Tahoe boulders, explore the crystal clear water and depths of up to 75 feet through their completely transparent kayak.
*Please Note: Guests will not be permitted to exit the vessel during their experience. Pets are not permitted on tours from this location.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Clear Kayak and Paddle(s)
- US Coast Guard Approved PFD
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities