Whale Watching Tour in Gloucester
You are guaranteed whale sightings on this whale watching tour out to Stellwagen Bank, a national marine preserve about 12 miles off the coast of Gloucester deemed one of the "Top 5 Whale Watching Destinations in the World" by the World Wildlife Fund due to the wide variety of whale species whom migrate to the coast of Gloucester, Massachusetts every year to feed on the abundant natural resources. This is one of the best whale watching in New England as it's an awe-inspiring experience which every human being should have the opportunity to appreciate.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Welcome to Cape Ann Whale Watch in Gloucester, Massachusetts! As we enter our 42nd year of whale watching, we can guarantee that we will provide you with the best whale watching experience in New England! From the second we leave our dock, you are provided with a full harbor tour, full of Gloucester's maritime history. Once we get to Stellwagen Bank, a national marine preserve, about 12 miles off the coast of Gloucester, you will be amazed by the variety of marine life we encounter. Stellwagen Bank is deemed one of the “Top 5 Whale Watching Destinations in the World” by World Wildlife Fund, due to the wide variety of whale species whom migrate to the coast of Gloucester each year to feed on the abundant of natural resources.
• Cape Ann Whale Watch, 415 Main St 01930, Gloucester, MA 01930-3006
• Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, Massachusetts Bay, Scituate, MA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Naturalist onboard
- Professional guide
- Full galley
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- $5 FUEL SURCHARGE PER PERSON
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately to current weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- DUE TO THE SKYROCKETING PRICE OF DIESEL FUEL, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO ADD A $5.00 SURCHARGE TO ALL OF OUR TICKET PRICES. THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO YOU AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN AT OUR TICKET OFFICE ON THE DAY OF YOUR SCHEDULED TRIP, WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR BOARDING PASSES. IT WILL NOT BE CHARGED WHEN MAKING YOUR RESERVATION ON ANY PLATFORM.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 76 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities