On this exclusive personal customized day trip you will experience snorkeling and swimming with sea turtles in a lovely secluded bay which the turtles have made their home. You could even look out for one of the specially named turtles (named for their distinguishing features) while you are snorkeling! You will also see lots of colorful tropical fish and a variety of rays.
We have an option during this trip to visit both the open-air Farmer's Market in the Freeport area as well as the Port Lucaya Marketplace for your souvenir shopping and trying any of our native dishes. We also have a stop at the Bahamian Brewery where you can try any of our locally-made beers or bring back a locally-made rum as a gift.
We will also visit a magnificent beach where you can try local tropical drinks and native dishes on lovely wooden deck. At this beach you can either walk the extensive sand bars which stretch for miles and miles and explore tide pools or just sit and relax and enjoy the view.
Experience local aquatic wildlife firsthand, namely the Green Sea Turtle and Hawksbill Turtle, whilst snorkeling our vibrant coral reefs, teeming with marine life.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- Face Masks
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hand Sanitizer
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor