Woods Course Zipline Tour in Seven Falls
Experience the fusion of adrenaline and nature as you spend three hours on Colorado’s most unique zip-line tour. The zip-line's design highlights the geologic features found only in Seven Falls. Feel the wind in your hair as you ride the Woods course which features 5 zip-lines ranging from 250 to 1500 feet.
All guests must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds, fully clothed. This is a strict limit for everyone's safety.
Stop At: Broadmoor Outfitters, 6 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
For those who are seeking adventure, take to the sky on the Broadmoor Soaring Adventure zip-lines. This one-of-a-kind Colorado experience is nestled in the Seven Falls Canyon. The Woods Course consists of 5 zip-lines ranging in distance from 250 feet to 1,500 feet and reaching heights of 150 feet.
This 3 hour experience begins with a safety orientation and ground school, where all participants are taught to safely control their speed while zipping. After ground school, you will venture onto the first zipping platform. From here the fun begins. As the zippers progress the zip lines get longer, faster and higher.
This adrenaline packed experience is one you won't forget.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Seven Falls, 1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
Enjoy the wonderful seven waterfalls in the Seven Falls park.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Service Charge
- All activities and equipment
- Professional guides
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Participants must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds (41-113 kg). This is a strict weight limit for your safety. All guests are discreetly weighed before departure.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes (all toes must be in the same compartment; 5-toed shoes are unacceptable)
- Participants cannot be or possibly be pregnant
- Participants must be of sober mind (no alcohol, legal, or illegal substances)
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Small pouches are available for wallets, cell phones, keys, etc. in case you want to bring them on the ziplines. Large cameras or backpacks can be brought up with the participant but will be transported to the participant at the end by ground support staff. These items can not go on the course itself, but can be used inside Seven Falls in the end.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- Tours may be affected by weather. Delays are possible.
- Strict Weight limit of 90-250 lbs.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 130 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities