Woods Course Zipline Tour in Seven Falls
Experience the fusion of adrenaline and nature as you spend three hours on Colorado’s most unique zip-line tour. The zip-line's design highlights the geologic features found only in Seven Falls. Feel the wind in your hair as you ride the Woods course which features 5 zip-lines ranging from 250 to 1500 feet.
All guests must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds, fully clothed. This is a strict limit for everyone's safety.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Broadmoor Outfitters, 6 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
For those who are seeking adventure, take to the sky on the Broadmoor Soaring Adventure zip-lines. This one-of-a-kind Colorado experience is nestled in the Seven Falls Canyon. The Woods Course consists of 5 zip-lines ranging in distance from 250 feet to 1,500 feet and reaching heights of 150 feet.
This 3 hour experience begins with a safety orientation and ground school, where all participants are taught to safely control their speed while zipping. After ground school, you will venture onto the first zipping platform. From here the fun begins. As the zippers progress the zip lines get longer, faster and higher.
This adrenaline packed experience is one you won't forget.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Seven Falls, 6 Lake Villa A côté de la Poste, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Enjoy the wonderful seven waterfalls in the Seven Falls park.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All activities and equipment
- Professional guides
- Service Charge
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Broadmoor Outfitters
- Entry/Admission - Seven Falls
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds (41-113 kg). This is a strict weight limit for your safety. All guests are discreetly weighed before departure.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes (all toes must be in the same compartment; 5-toed shoes are unacceptable)
- Participants cannot be or possibly be pregnant
- Participants must be of sober mind (no alcohol, legal, or illegal substances)
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Small pouches are available for wallets, cell phones, keys, etc. in case you want to bring them on the ziplines. Large cameras or backpacks can be brought up with the participant but will be transported to the participant at the end by ground support staff. These items can not go on the course itself, but can be used inside Seven Falls in the end.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- Tours may be affected by weather. Delays are possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 28 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities