Breckenridge Tours - Ghostly Tales
This is the original ghost tour of Breckenridge written by me in 2010. Ghost hunting tools provided as we walk the streets of downtown and hear the stories of life and death in this historic, mining town.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Breckenridge, Breckenridge, Colorado
This is a tour of historic downtown Breckenridge, stopping at many locations, with stories of our dark past and a search for ghost/spirit energy that remains.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: 206 N Ridge St, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA
- This is an outside walking tour of historic/haunted buildings in downtown Breckenridge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Seating available en route at a few stops
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear masks (except for children under 2)
- Social distancing observed (other than family)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 26 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor