Breckenridge Tours - Ghostly Tales
This is the original ghost tour of Breckenridge written by me in 2010. Ghost hunting tools provided as we walk the streets of downtown and hear the stories of life and death in this historic, mining town.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Breckenridge, Breckenridge, Colorado
This is a walking tour of historic downtown Breckenridge, making outdoor stops at many locations, telling stories of our dark past. We will start at the south end of town and make approximately 7 stops on the way, finishing at the north end of town at the old Brown Hotel. We use ghost/spirit hunting equipment in our search for the energy that remains. Please dress warmly for this outdoor tour.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 PM
- Return Details: 206 N Ridge St, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA
- This is an outside walking tour of historic/haunted buildings in downtown Breckenridge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Seating available en route at a few stops
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 54 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor