Branson Dinosaur Museum Admission Ticket
Over 45 Life-sized dinosaurs. Self-guided tour allows for you to explore at your own pace. Great for kids who love dinosaurs. Located on Hwy 76 next to the World's Largest Toy Museum.
Visit: Branson Dinosaur Museum, 3619 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-3555
Take your vacation back in time and see over 45-life-sized dinosaur replicas. You'll learn about dinosaurs on a self-guided tour in a friendly environment.This museum brings dinosaurs up-close-and-personal…from the small, four-winged microrapter; a dinosaur that measured only one-foot-tall, and was the most abundant of non-bird dinosaurs…to everyone’s favorite, the enormous tyrannosaurus rex, fondly referred to as T Rex; a beast with a massive skull, balanced by a long, heavy tail. These carefully constructed creatures are exquisitely detailed. That detail is courtesy of talented paleo-artists who used actual dinosaur bones to mold these incredible bodies. Spend as much time as you wish with your prehistoric friends; tours of the Branson Dinosaur Museum are self-guided! Each dinosaur is displayed with descriptive details to help answer your questions about their habits, the definition of their name, and more; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how different dinosaurs are in many ways from today’s animals, yet how remarkably similar they are also.
Discover plant-eating dinosaurs – herbivores, and meat-eating animals – carnivores; this is just a small ‘taste’ of what your family can learn at the Branson Dinosaur Museum! There are also dinosaur documentary films that you can watch in the small, intimate movie room.
#BransonDinosaur #DinosRus #BransonMO #Dinosaurs “Branson Dinosaur Museum” is full of them!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12/26/2021 - 3/31/2022
4/1/2022 - 12/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
12/26/2022 - 3/31/2023
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Documentary Films
- Fossil Scavenger Hunt (find fossils permanently located inside the museum)
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Small gift shop on property
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Self-guided tour. Descriptions are printed in English.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.42 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor