Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone Rim and Loop Hike with Lunch
The Grand Canyon Rim Hike is one of the best hikes in Yellowstone National Park. This hiking tour is a loop. Your tour guide will watch for bears and answer your questions. Lunch, snacks, and gear provided. Not only do we hike along the Rim of the Canyon but also through the forest to lakes, mud pots, and meadows.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
Your expert guide will meet you at the Pavilion next to the Upper Falls Parking Area at 8AM. This is also the staring point for Uncle Tom's Trail. The hike is a 6-mile loop. The hike is along the Canyon Rim, through the forest out to Ribbon Lake, and then past a geyser basin, Clear Lake, and the Wapiti Meadows with big views of the Hayden Valley. If you hike one trail in Yellowstone this is it!
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of Backpack, Bear Spray, Trekking Pole, Binoculars (when no coronavirus restrictions exist)
- Bottled water
- Rain jacket and fleece layer
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities