Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Jupiter Island Lunch Cruise
This delightful 4.5-hour luncheon cruise travels south along the Indian River to Florida’s most exclusive island where America’s ultra-rich and celebrities reside. Listen to the fascinating tales of Jupiter Island as we cruise by the homes of celebrities such as Tiger Woods, Greg Norman, Burt Reynolds, the late Perry Como and many more. As you float by the vast nature preserves on the island, watch for wildlife like exotic birds, manatees, and dolphins. The historic Jupiter lighthouse makes for the ultimate scenic backdrop and great photo opportunities.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, 500 Captain Armours Way, Jupiter, FL 33469-3508
Departing from the Hutchinson Island Marriott Marina at 10:30am you will board our vessel the Island Princess for your 4.5 hour journey (round trip) down the Indian River Lagoon to the Jupiter Lighthouse.
Your journey includes lunch. A full service bar is on board (cash/credit).
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - A boxed lunch is prepared onboard daily consisting of: ham and turkey croissant sandwich, seasonal fruit salad, pickle and a cookie. Beverages are not included and are available for purchase.
- Narrated tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 128 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 91 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool West Palm Beach specialist!
Product code: C-107138P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in West Palm Beach by Operation City Quest
Historical Sightseeing Catamaran Cruise in Palm Beach
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Half-Day Deep-Sea Fishing at Riviera Beach
Blue Heron Drift Fishing Family Fun