Museum of the Bible Admission Ticket with Digital Guide
The Impact of the Bible Floor
Discover the Bible’s global influence in areas like film, music, literature, fashion, and government. Explore the history of the Bible in America, from the first settlers to the twenty-first century, exploring the profound and sometimes complicated impact of this book on American culture.
The Stories of the Bible Floor
Walk through the stories of the Hebrew Bible in the Hebrew Bible Experience, immerse yourself in the World of Jesus of Nazareth, and listen to the story of how the followers of Jesus became a thriving community in the New Testament Theater.
The History of the Bible Floor
Discover the Bible’s history, from handwritten scrolls to mobile devices, as it was embraced by many communities with different traditions!
Visit: Museum of the Bible, 400 4th St SW, Washington DC, DC 20024-2798
For centuries, people have turned to the Bible for comfort, instruction, inspiration, and hope. But what about adventure, intrigue, entertainment, and FUN? Museum of the Bible invites you to experience the Bible in a whole new way. Inside, you can walk on dry land through the Red Sea, wander the streets of a first-century village, and see rare artifacts from the Vatican and Israel. Located just a few blocks off the National Mall in Washington, DC, we invite you to come see for yourself. What’s in it will surprise you!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/6/2022 - 6/30/2022
1/6/2023 - 6/30/2023
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Digital Guide
- Museum of the Bible Admission Ticket in Washington DC
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Bible
- Add-on Experiences: Guided Tours, Washington Revelations, Virtual Reality
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities