Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Capitol Hill Walking Tour with US Capitol and Library of Congress
Get your chance to discover the famed Capitol Hill with an experienced personal guide who will walk with you, detailing the historical facts related to each building and landmark. In this walking tour, you’ll explore the seat of the legislative and judicial branches of the US Government and its supporting facilities, collectively known as Capitol Hill.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20540
Tour the halls of the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building with a live narration by you guide. If you’re a history buff, you will discover there the largest public collection of knowledge in the world
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
With this tour, you will be offered ticket to get inside the Capitol and visit the Rotunda, the Crypt and old house chambers and other areas of the seat of Congress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Supreme Court, First Street NE, Washington DC, DC 20003
See the exterior of the Supreme Court. Get a narrated tour of with a live guide who will give you details of the history of the high court with key cases and facts around them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Capitol Hill, First St and East Capitil St NE, Washington DC, DC 20004
3-hour Afternoon Guided Walking Tour through Capitol Hill
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-Hour Guided Morning or Afternoon Walking Tour of Capitol Hill
- Entry to US Capitol
- Entry to Library of Congress
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Stop by the US Supreme Court (exterior only)
- Visit the Rotunda, the Crypt and old house chambers in the US Capitol
- See Thomas Jefferson's original library
- Entry/Admission - Library of Congress
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Waking: There will be standing and walking during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as much of the tour is outdoors. DC can be very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Umbrellas and layers are recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Washington DC specialist!
Product code: C-6766P23
Similar Tours & Activities
Moonlight Tour of Washington DC
Private Tour in Colonial Williamsburg from Washington DC
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Tour by Trolley
DC Monuments and Memorials Night Tour
Best of DC Plus US Capitol and National Archives Reserved Entry