Washington DC Arlington National Cemetery Tour
Take the Washington DC Arlington National Cemetery Tour and visit the burial ground set aside for those who sacrificed their lives in service of the Nation.
- Visit the largest National Cemetery for service members who dedicated their lives to defending America.
- Relax and take a journey through history in comfortable, weather-proof tour coaches.
- See some of Arlington’s most notable graves and memorials with 6 stops on weekdays and 9 on weekends.
- Take the opportunity to disembark and explore as the tour coaches make a continuous 45-minute loop.
- Learn the story of Arlington Cemetery and the many heroes who rest there from a knowledgeable guide.
Take a humbling tour of over 600 acres of hallowed ground that is the final resting place of over 400,000 active duty service members, honored veterans, and their family members. Arlington Cemetery is an internationally-renowned and respected place of honor where men and women who gave their lives for the American ideal are memorialized and celebrated.
The Washington DC Arlington National Cemetery Tour is the best way to explore the large expanse of Arlington National Cemetery, and you are sure to leave with a deeper appreciation of the incredible sacrifices that have been made to establish and maintain the greatest free nation on earth. Beyond unforgettable, a visit to Arlington leaves an indelible impression on the spirit.
Located on a parcel of land that once belonged to George Washington Parke Custis, George Washington's step-grandson, Arlington National Cemetery has been in use for military burials since May 13, 1864. Before that time, the property was the family home of Custis’ daughter, Mary Anna Randolph Custis and and her husband Robert E. Lee.
During the Civil War, the land was used as a camp and headquarters for Federal Troops. Later, it provided safe haven to former slaves who were heading north for the transition to freedom. The grounds of Arlington are a place of deep historic relevance, and it is arguably the most important of all Washington DC monuments and memorials.
You do not want to miss the opportunity to get a close look at the Cemetery, and learn the details of its history and operation. Get your tickets for the Washington DC Arlington National Cemetery Tour right here at Cool Destinations.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: Varies
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Comfortable, weather-proof tour coaches.
6 stops on weekdays and 9 on weekends.
Learn the story of Arlington Cemetery and the many heroes who rest there from a knowledgeable guide.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.