River Tubing down the Virgin River
We will offers you the only river tubing trip in the area. The Virgin River, as it reaches Virgin Utah, has the perfect flow, character, and temperature for all family members to enjoy.
Whether you are a family or a couple, the river is a great place to relax and have fun in the beautiful desert scenery.
Zion Tubing offers a 90-minute float trip down the Virgin River.
Tubers park at our headquarters, and then come check in. Present your ticket(s), sign liability waivers, and get in the queue. We then shuttle tubers about 5 minutes up the road to the put-in. Our staff will provide your shuttle and assist in getting onto the river.
We then meet tubers at the take-out to shuttle you back to headquarters, only a 3-minute drive. Tubers get to cool off from the summer heat on a quiet, slow-moving river and take in the majestic landscape of the desert.
*** Please note that booking on TripAdvisor is pre-purchasing your tickets. This does not mean you get to jump the queue. We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. To finalize your tickets, you must check-in at our window, sign our liability waivers, and then you will be put into the queue.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5/20/2022 - 9/7/2022
5/20/2023 - 9/7/2023
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Super Deluxe Tube
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Average 4.70 out of 5 stars based on 44 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?