55 Mile - Helicopter Tour Around Zion National Park
Your tour begins from our heliport located just minutes from the Zion National Park Entrance. Your flight will depart north taking in views of Smith Mesa, Zion, and Red Butte Mountain. Next take in the breathtaking sheer cliffs of the Canaan wilderness area!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
Zion National Park offers some of the most beautiful sightseeing and outdoor experiences in the USA. This 55-mile helicopter flight provides views of Zion National Park, Kolob Canyon, Smith Mesa, and the Canaan Mountain Wilderness Area.
Departing from our private heliport located just minutes from both the town of Springdale and the main National park entrance. Following a brief check-in process, your pilot will escort you to your waiting helicopter.
Zion's spectacular kaleidoscope of color opens up before you as the helicopter soars north between Smith Mesa and Zion National Park. Your experienced pilot will provide insights and history of the park describing the geology that formed the dark red rock fingers of Zion’s Kolob Canyons and the Red Butte Mountain range.
Your flight will continue over the breathtaking Canaan Mountain Wilderness Area famous for its stunning 2000 foot sheer cliffs before returning safely to the heliport.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 55-Mile Helicopter Flight
- Landing and facility fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Zion National Park does not permit any low altitude passenger tour aircraft to fly directly over the park, instead you will enjoy stunning views looking into the park from the perimeter.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (114 kg/ 17.9 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities