⭐~ VESPA SiDeCaR Tour and Tacos ~⭐
We are an original, fun for all, unique way to experience San Antonio!
Experience San Antonio and the surrounding neighborhoods via a Modern Vespa SiDeCaR. Sit back, with wind in your hair and sun on your face, as our professional drivers take you in our custom built, safe, and comfy Vespa SiDeCaRs to hidden gems only a local would know. You will get to check out secret local hacks and recommendations. Along the way you'll enjoy a typical San Antonio Tex-Mex taco from a local restaurant. Provided refreshments keep you cool and hydrated. Continuing on, we cruise through a historic neighborhood with deep European roots. We then swing by one of our very own UNESCO sites where you will be immersed in our cities deep history. Snap pictures and video for your friends, family and social media!. We can also stop along the way as you request to snap that all important picture!
* Vehicle carries 2 guests; one behind the driver and the second guest in the sidecar
* Guest weight limit - 220 lbs
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: River Walk, 100 Villita St., San Antonio, TX 78205-2798
See the famous Riverwalk from above.
Stop At: Historic Market Square - City of San Antonio, 514 W Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78207-8102
Largest Mexican market outside of Mexico!
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: San Fernando Cathedral, 115 W Main Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
San Antonio's first church and the oldest church in Texas.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: King William Historic District, 1032 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210-1110
The oldest historic district in Texas
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Blue Star Arts Complex, 1414 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
Bustling arts district with galleries and pop-up shops!
Stop At: Mission Concepcion, 807 Mission Rd, San Antonio, TX 78210-4528
Walk the grounds of a historic UNESCO Mission
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Southtown, 1012 S Presa St, San Antonio, TX 78210-1360
Eclectic and lively area lined with bars and restaurants.
Pass By: Tower of the Americas, 739 E. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78205-3204
Tallest point in Downtown San Antonio
Pass By: The Alamo, 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205-2606
Become an instant celebrity as we cruise by the famous Alamo!
Pass By: Majestic & Empire Theatres, 224 E Houston St. 226 N. St. Mary's St., San Antonio, TX 78205-1815
Beautiful architecture and nightly shows
Stop At: Murals at Midtown, St Mary's St And Quincy under I-35 bridges, San Antonio, TX
Graffiti art installation done by 16 unique artists.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Brewery, 200 E Grayson St, San Antonio, TX 78215-1267
Take note of where to have dinner or lunch.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 400 E Josephine St, San Antonio, TX 78215, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel, Airbnb or location within the San Antonio Downtown area. Just ask, we may be able to pick you up!
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snacks - Taco and a refreshing beverage
- Entry/Admission - Mission Concepcion
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was so much fun! The hosts are a married couple, and so very sweet. The tour was nice and drove by some neat thing. In general it was just cool riding in a sidecar! Thanks for the memories!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-183944P1