Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Whale Watch, Dolphins, Turtles and Sightseeing Cruise (winter only)
Experience the beauty of Oʻahu South Shore as we sail toward Lēʻahi (Diamond Head) aboard the spacious Haleiwa Queen, a 50ft power catamaran, with 49 seats, an onboard restroom, a shaded deck, and complimentary beverages. Learn the history of Waikīkī where chiefs and commoners once lived. Our local born and raised crew members will share stories of their ancestors and experiences about growing up in this magical place, Hawaiʻi. Waterman their entire lives, our crew will share their passion, love, and respect for the ocean. You will explore the lively and vibrant ocean floor through our magnified glass bottom view ports. Enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean as we cruise over live coral reefs, encounter tropical fish, honu (sea turtles), eel, reef sharks, dolphins, and humpback whales during season.
PLEASE NOTE: Our crew will make every effort possible to allow guests to see marine life, but since there are conditions beyond our control, we CANNOT guarantee any animal sightings.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
PLEASE ARRIVE 20-MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME
Located in the Kewalo Basin Harbor at Slip F21. Look for the BIG RED SIGN
- Enter **1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813** if using GPS
- Take the first entrance into the harbor, closest to the intersection of Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- As you turn off Ala Moana Blvd. we are on the front row of the marina that runs parallel to Ala Moana Blvd.
- $1/hr Metered parking is available upfront, near the restrooms, and towards the south end of the harbor closest to Waikiki and Diamond Head.
- Take bus #19, #20, or #42 from Waikiki
- Exit at Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- Walk to the boat in Slip F21
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Cruise the coastline of the iconic Waikiki Beach boardwalk in search of marine life
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYOB - you're welcome to bring any beverages you'd like
- Lunch - You're welcome to pack a lunch and bring it on board.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 3.64 out of 5 stars based on 42 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool USA specialist!
Product code: C-21114P8
Similar Tours & Activities
Customizable Private Tour in Ketchikan with Pick Up
Private Tour to see the Monuments and Memorials in Washington DC
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Premium Key West Party Head Boat Fishing Experience (Max 14 Guests)