Spirits of the Ancient South: Uncover the myths of Mississippi on an audio tour
Twenty years ago a bulldozer breaking ground to build a new library in Brentwood Tennessee uncovered the human remains that were the skeleton key that would unlock deep mysteries of the ancient south.
Learn what one curious local discovered about the fascinating lives of the ancients as you stroll along the paved trail at the front of the library, then follow across Knox Valley Drive and Little Harpeth River.
This is a self-guided GPS audio tour. Please download the tour using the VoiceMap app while in a wifi zone. You can then start the tour whenever you want simply select the Start Tour button when you're in the right spot.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The John P. Holt Brentwood Library, 8109 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
The tour starts outside The John P. Holt Brentwood Library
Pass By: Concord Park, 8109 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
Parts of the tour take place in Concord Park
Pass By: Little Harpeth River, Tennessee, USA
Parts of the tour follow the Little Harpeth River
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 20 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.7/20/2020 - 9/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
- Return Details: 8221 White Chapel Ct, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities