Skykomish River Class 5 Extreme Rafting Adventure
Close to Seattle, the Skykomish River is our most extreme river adventure offering the most difficult section of river commercially-run in WA state! The allure of the Skykomish River is the “Boulder Drop” which is Washington states hardest section of commercially rafted river, being class 5, but that’s not all the “Sky” river has to offer; there are many other class 3 and 4 rapids. such as Pat’s plunge, Aquagasm, Lunch hole, and The Wier just to name a few. All this adventure coupled with the beauty of Mt. Index and the surrounding Cascade mountains makes for a truly Northwest treasure of a trip. For experienced rafters, this river is action-packed! It is highly advised you have been rafting before you attempt the Skykomish River, and you must be able to swim, and ready to move around the boat quickly!! Minimum age is 16. The Skykomish is perfect for the adventure seeker who has rafter before and ready for the next big step in extreme whitewater rafting!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skykomish River, Skykomish, WA
The Skykomish River is the most extreme whitewater river rafted commercially in Washington state.
Duration: 5 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Certified guides with all safety equipment is included.
- Round-trip shuttle service to the meeting point.
- A wetsuit, booties, PFD and helmet for each participant is included.
- All Forest Service and State user fees are included.
- Entry/Admission - Skykomish River
- Reuseable water bottle
- Washington State Discovery Pass, ie, parking pass to park in the park
- Bathing suits, towels, or extra clothes - Please dress warm!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have drafted and implemented a new operating plan that includes sanitizing all gear, rafts, and the bus in between each trip on the river, new sanitizing soap (approved by the CDC). In addition, we ask you bring a mask to wear for the bus ride.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Washington specialist!
Product code: C-35107P9
Similar Tours & Activities
Snoqualmie Falls and Wineries Tour from Seattle
BEST Seattle,Mount Rainier National Park 2-Day Tour from Seattle
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Cool Destinations Exclusive Tour - Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours