NAUI SCUBA Diver Certification
-I have trained divers around the world since 1996.
-I have hard-earned diving experience in the most demanding environments in the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Straits of Florida, Gulf of Aqaba, Gulf of Tadjoura, Persian Gulf, the Red Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
-My old mission led me to five combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
-My new mission is to get you into the water! Once there, you will find the joy and peace that I find under the sea!!
Active TS-SCI= Top Secret Clearance. If the Government can trust me, so can YOU!
After we knock out some much needed and dreaded paperwork, and you have successfully completed the eLearning, we will be hopping in the pool to start you on your individualized SCUBA training. After a day of pool dives, we will spend 2 days diving in open water where, under my supervision and training, will learn to explore and enjoy the world under the sea!
• Devil's Den, 5390 NE 180th Ave, Williston, FL 32696-6653
• Blue Grotto, 3852 NE 172nd Ct, Williston, FL 32696-7885
• Florida, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.2/27/2020 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a discussion saved for both you and your primary care provider.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities