Llama Lunch Hike
Hike for 3 hours with professional pack llamas on easy, wooded trails near Greeneville, Tn. Depending on the trail selection, we will walk in forest canopies, see mountain views, cross sparkling creeks and hike through pretty grassy fields.
We usually start each hike at 11am(or a custom time of your choice if needed) and hike for about 1 hour to a pretty lunch spot. The llamas carry all our supplies such as tables, chairs, coolers with ice, your food and other personal items. Along the hike, you may photograph the llamas, the views, the wildflowers and any other wildlife we may encounter along the way. We then enjoy a relaxing lunch (bring your own bag lunch and drinks)by a small waterfall or with pretty mountain views(depending on the trail choice). After lunch, we return back to our original start location. Total hike is about 3 hours, including lunch break.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities