Guided Half-Day Tour to Shoshone Falls & City Tour
Do you go crazy over Natural Wonders? Do you like American history and pioneer culture? Then this is the perfect Big Green Adventure for you! Come along on this scenic tour to Shoshone Falls - the "Niagara of the West".
Drive though the historic Old Town and Warehouse District of Twin Falls, 1904, newly restored and refreshed with modern features.
Stop at Twin Falls Dam and Waterfall where were natural springs burst through basalt lava rock to expose "hidden streams and hanging gardens".
Next, stop at Shoshone Falls where 15,000 years ago an ancient lake overflowed its rim some 300 miles away ripping away Idaho's terrain and creating this stunning natural wonder ranked as one of the top three waterfalls in the United States.
Our last stop is our Visitor Center. Shop for souvenirs, experience the Perrine Memorial Bridge at a breathtaking height of 486 feet and take in the grandeur of our famous canyon and Snake River below.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twin Falls, Twin Falls, Idaho
With a height of 200 feet, Twin Falls is the namesake of the City of Twin Falls, Idaho. Take a short walk on a paved overlook for views of the falls, arch gravity dam and Snake River Canyon.
Learn about the people who came here mining for gold while you keep your eye out for the animals that live in the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shoshone Falls, Twin Falls, ID
Visit three viewpoints at Shoshone Falls. The first viewpoint is just above the mighty falls at the historic Glenn's Ferry crossing where you will stand water level behind the Shoshone Falls Dam. Reach down and touch the mighty Snake River!
Second, jump back in the tour vehicle and arrive above Shoshone Falls. Take a short five minute walk on a paved trail for an aerial view of Shoshone Falls and the Shoshone Power Plant.
Third, enjoy some "free time" at the main viewing platform at Shoshone Falls exploring the park displays and informational boards. Get an up close experience and spectacular views just yards from the top of the flowing falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perrine Bridge, Us-93, Twin Falls, ID
Walk along the pedestrian walkway atop this breathtaking 1,500 foot long four-lane truss arch bridge. Span the majestic Snake River Canyon with views of the river, lakes, and waterfalls. Here, your guide will interpret the natural occurrence that created this canyon over 15,000 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buzz Langdon Visitor Center, 3591 Blue Lakes Blvd N 1 Block West of US93 at Perrine Bridge over Snake River, Twin Falls, ID 83301
Stop in for some gift shopping, displays and local attraction information. See the original stage coach that visionary I.B. Perrine used for transportation into and out of the Snake River Canyon. 15 minutes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Twin Falls Warehouse Historic District, 446 Shoshone St S, Twin Falls, ID 83301, USA
Take a drive through Twin Falls' Historic Downtown, City Center and Warehouse Districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.
Learn the history of how Twin Falls came to be through the eyes of the pioneers who transformed the sagebrush wasteland into what has become one of the fastest growing cities in Idaho.
Hear how the visionary I.B. Perrine harnessed the Snake River to create one of the largest agricultural areas in Southern Idaho.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Perrine Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Buzz Langdon Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Twin Falls Warehouse Historic District
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Covid19 Update: We are open for business and observing state recommendations.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities