Glass Bottom Kayak LED illuminated Night Tours
We offer the Ultimate Adventure on our Glass Bottom LED illuminated Kayak Night Tours! In fact no one else offers this experience anywhere in the world with how we feed the fish and the extremely powerful self developed underwater light system that we use! At our main tour site, we'll first visit a bird sanctuary mangrove island & sometimes they'll fly so close you can feel the air from their wings as they pass by! We'll paddle down protected waterways & see amazing underwater views along with feeding fish which is fun for everyone! There's times when the fish get so close you can even touch them! You may also see Crabs, Shrimp and other sea-life as we illuminate the waters around us. With literally nothing to do at night in the Water Sports Industry, our Glass Bottom Kayak LED illuminated Night Tours are perfect for families, friends, large groups, or an unforgettable date night under the stars and moon!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upham Beach, 6850 Beach Plaza, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706-2001
We discover Blind Pass which cuts through Upham & Sunset Beach with amazing views of boulders, rocks, live coral, and sand shoals. Depending on the season you may see a variety of small fish, crabs, shrimp and other sea-life. When they're around we also feed the baby fish in their nursery environments! Our night tours are spectacular as we light up the water with our LED illumination light system. Take your date or go out with friends & family on a rare & unique experience at night under the stars. It's an experience you'll never forget!
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 289 Belleair Bluffs, Largo, FL 33770, USA
2: Sunset Beach Dog Park, Treasure Island, FL 33706, USA
3: 3335 W Maritana Dr, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We provide all safety equipment for the tour which includes USCG certified life vests with whistles
- Snacks - Bottled water is provided on the tour. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks as well.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Kayaks are double seated and become unstable when combined passenger weight approaches 420lbs.
- If kayak is unstable because of weight of both passengers combined - we may need to reschedule you to another time when a single kayak is available for safety purposes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
First off the guide, Nick was first rate. Full of information, very knowledgeable and took time to learn about each of us. The actual tour was amazing. We saw flora and fauna you cannot see from the shore. Just wonderful.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-189704P1