Orlando Pedal and Paddle Combo
Florida boasts one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. Experience it both by water and on land during a full day-trip from Orlando. Begin with a kayaking trip along the Econlockhatchee River, once home to Florida’s Native American Seminole tribe. Keep your eyes peeled for alligators and bald eagles while paddling along this famous black water tributary. Stop to enjoy a picnic lunch and then switch modes of transport for a thrilling mountain bike ride through Little Big Econ Forest. Food and equipment are included.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Econlockhatchee River, Orlando, FL
Kayak along the Econlockhatchee river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Little Big Econ State Forest, 1350 Snow Hill Rd, Geneva, FL 32732-9054
Peddle through the Little Big Econ State Forest.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Light refreshments
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Econlockhatchee River
- Entry/Admission - Little Big Econ State Forest
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will have the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Requires a minimum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Good trip to ride through the swamp forest and see local alligators in the river. Quite challenging riding over rough tracks although there were easier options on tracks. Not easy for beginners or non-regular MTB riders. The kayak trip was beautiful along the slow flowing river full of birds, turtles and alligators.. Could be improved with better nature and ecology information along the way.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities