Epic Vancouver Bar Crawl: By Let’s Roam
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
Let’s Roam is putting a new spin on the old bar crawl. Prepare for a night out like never before with a Vancouver Bar Hunt! Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start your bar hunt tonight! Tourist, local, or new to town, Bar Hunts are a great way to liven up the night for you and your friends.
Complete crazy photo and video challenges at the best bars around town and see who will be crowned the Bar Hunt Champion! No reservations and no advance booking required. Must be 21 to participate.
Go any time with your friends or adult family members.
• Top Shelf Cocktail & Martini Bar, 600 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660-3130
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Epic Vancouver Bar Crawl: By Let’s Roam
10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday : 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Washington specialist!
Product code: C-104204P420
Similar Tours & Activities
Shared Sunset Cruise from Gig Harbor on Puget Sound
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Cool Destinations Exclusive Tour - Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
Seattle Harbor Cruise