Epic Clarksville Scavenger Hunt: Tennessee's Top Spot!
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in Rockford! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout Rockford, racking up points and laughs along the way. Rolling Through Rockford is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in Rockford.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Riverfront Museum Park, Coronado Theatre, East Rockford.
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Clarksville scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Clarksville. [Hunt_name] will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Clarksville sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: Customs House Museum, Historic Courthouse, Austin Peay State University.
• Customs House Museum and Cultural Center, Corner of Commerce and South 2nd Street, Clarksville, TN 37041
• I-24 Welcome Center Clarksville/Montgomery County, Interstate 24 Milemarker 0.40, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities