Beaufort Scavenger Hunt: If the Walls Could Talk in Beaufort
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
On this Beaufort scavenger hunt, discover the storied past of South Carolinaʼs second oldest city. Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience the city like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you wander at your own pace. No reservations, no tour guides, and fun for all ages.
• Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, 700 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902-4753
• Beaufort History Museum, 713 Craven St, Beaufort, SC 29902-5571
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Beaufort Scavenger Hunt: If the Walls Could Talk in Beaufort
10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday : 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 3.50 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Hilton Head Island specialist!
Product code: C-104204P53
Similar Tours & Activities
Hilton Head Honey Horn Admission with Guided Tour
4-Hour Private Hilton Head Pontoon Boat Rental
6-Hour Private Hilton Head Pontoon Boat Rental
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Hilton Head to Savannah Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
Daufuskie Island Guided History Tour from Hilton Head
Hilton Head Island Dolphin Boat Cruise