Ultimate Mountain Tour to Breckenridge
Be amazed by the beauty of the mountains in a full-day tour from Denver. Walk among giants in the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater, travel through rugged Clear Creek Canyon on your way over the Continental Divide while reaching an altitude of nearly 12,000 feet (3,657m). Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, ski resorts and Dillon reservoir. Visit Breckenridge a real historic old western town and world class ski resort. Stroll down Main Street enjoying lunch and shopping on your own. When returning to Denver you will pass through the Eisenhower Tunnel – the longest, highest, passenger car tunnel in the world! This tour really highlights how and where the locals go to play in the Rocky Mountains. This approximately 8-hrs small-group tour is limited to a maximum of 12 travelers.
- Small-group tour
- Free snacks included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
See the giant ancient rock monoliths that create Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. Walk into the music amphitheater, Learn about the geology and history in the Visitor Center and Explore the Trading Post home of the Colorado Music Hall of Fame.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clear Creek Canyon, Clear Creek County, Georgetown, CO 81211
Look for Bighorn sheep and mountain climbers scaling the rugged steep canyon walls and see the beauty of Clear Creek as it rushes through the canyon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Historic Georgetown, 103 W 7th St, Georgetown, CO 78626-5702
Step back in time and see the historic buildings from the Silver Mining boom days of the 1860's, listed on the National Historic Registry
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Loveland Pass, Route 6, Keystone, CO 80435
Cross the Continental Divide and experience breathtaking scenery as you walk up to the top and breath in the fresh air above treeline at 11,990 feet and experience amazing panoramic high mountain views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sapphire Point Overlook, Swan Mountain Road, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Take a walk on a trail and see one of the most scenic overlooks and views in Summit County. Along the walk enjoy sights of Lake Dillon, The Ten Mile and Gore mountain ranges.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Breckenridge Ski Resort, 1599 Ski Hill Rd, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Enjoy historic downtown Breckenridge for shopping and lunch on your own choose to ride the ski gondola during the season up to the base of the resort, visit one of many museums, or stroll along the Blue River. There is something for everyone in Breckenridge
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Denver Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, USA
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:15 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned 12-15 passenger van
- Gratuities (recommended 15-20%
- Food and drinks (available for purchase) in Breckenridge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. If there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the rare event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe driving conditions exist, so please dress comfortable outdoor appropriate clothes
- Ski Gondola is available during the ski season and in the summer.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
One of the best experiences and expectations we have ever had. Enjoyed every moment of the excursion . Our tour guide Will Raymour was very knowledgeable and through. I enjoyed enjoyed the tour and would recommend it.
Beautiful views and I really did enjoy all the informations WENDY gave us. She was the best tour guide one could ask for. I would surely recommend this tour
Fantastic trip! Christin was really knowledgeable about the area and very friendly and approachable. A perfect winter trip that packed in a lot! I would recommend this trip highly and will try to book onto the other trips run by Colorado Sightseer ASAP!
Nice day tour of the mountain areas southwest of Denver including Red Rocks, Breckenridge and Loveland Pass. Tour guide Scott was very informative, punctual and organized.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-59646P2