Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by Catamaran
Set sail for Turtle Canyon on a power catamaran from Waikiki, enjoying a scenic cruise along the shores of Oahu. Your goal: snorkeling in warm waters frequented by Hawaii’s green sea turtles! Back on board, enjoy two provided drinks, and refuel with lunch if you select the midday tour. Keep an eye out for dolphins, migrating whales and other marine life as you soak up the sights, including Diamond Head.
Turtle sightings guaranteed! On this turtle snorkel cruise, if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a complimentary return turtle snorkel cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
departs from Kewalo Harbor
Pass By: Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the Waikiki coastline from the ocean.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the iconic Diamond Head.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Kewalo Basin, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is only available from listed hotels. If your hotel is not listed, we will contact you with the nearest pick-up location. Please contact us upon confirmation to confirm your exact pick-up location & time.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Deli lunch (midday tour only)
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All taxes, fuel, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki hotels only)
- Additional alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with the local operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 182 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This was such a fun day. Riding out into tte ocean on a catarmaran. Then stopping and jumping into the water to get to swim around beautiful sea turtles. I guess the turtles are used to people because they will swim right up and around you. It was anazing. We then had lunch, sailed over to Diamond Head, and then headed back. The crew were great. I was on the verge of getting sea sick, and they were there to take care of me. Gave me tips on how not to get sick. And I made it back to shore with my lunch still in my tummy. I would highly recommend this tour for a great time and wonderful memories.
Crew are great and made for a fun day, snorkeling with turtles below you is an amazing experience
The crew was phenomenal. Very helpful and informative, but also very fun and personable! We saw lots of turtles and truly enjoyed our experience. We highly recommend!
The catamaran was nice and clean. Never felt rushed. Drinks were good as was the food. The equipment was good and we saw lots of turtles and got within meters while Snorkling
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2774TURTLES