The Ultimate Urban Portland, OR City Tour
Get to know what makes Portland such an incredibly dynamic and unique city! We take you to our favorite locations in the city in our one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly electric tuk tuks.
The most incredible way to take in this magnificent city! The eTuk Urban Portland City Tour unveils a behind-the-scenes and historical look at the magic of the “City of Roses.” Your journey begins when we pick you up in our 100% electric tuk tuk built in Denver, CO.From there, you explore all the local hot spots and hidden gems of the city, by getting an intimate look at some of the city’s hottest and most dynamic neighborhoods. From the Pearl district to Downtown and the Warehouse District, you get an intimate look at some of the city’s hottest and most dynamic neighborhoods. You quickly understand why Portland is consistently voted as one of the best cities to live in year after year!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mill Ends Park, Southwest Front Avenue and Taylor Street median strip of SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97204
If you blink you'll miss it. its the worlds smallest park with a great story.
Stop At: Lan Su Chinese Garden, 239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209-3957
One of the Crown Jewels oF Portland. Beautiful Authentic Chinese garden collaborated with residents of Suzhou China.
Duration: 7 minutes
Pass By: Powell's City of Books, 1005 W Burnside St 1005 W Burnside, Portland, Oregon, Portland, OR 97209-3114
From the worlds smallest park to the world largest book store.
Stop At: Portland Saturday Market, 108 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209-4008
In the old part of town is where the doughnuts are! World famous doughnuts with World famous coffee a block away.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, 1945 SE Water Ave, Portland, OR 97214-3356
Amazing part of the Portland landscape. Located on the edge of the Willamette river. A short walk down the walking path will revel an amazing giant in the river.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Portland Art Museum, 1219 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205-2486
For art lovers this is a must see. The museum is the oldest on the pacific coast. the art in the park only adds to the appeal of the neighborhood.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Director Park, 815 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Lan Su Chinese Garden
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended for Travelers who cannot climb a step to get into a vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
This tour and the tour guide, Jerrod, were both fantastic! I took the 6pm tour of downtown Portland and ended up being the only person on the tour. The personalized attention I received was great! Jerrod took me all over the city and was very knowledgeable about the city. I saw so many things that I would not have possibly discovered on my own. I highly recommend this tour for anyone that wants to see everything that Portland has to offer! Thanks, Jerrod!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-111686P1